- Attend biannual meetings (i.e., one in fall and one in spring). If you are unable to attend please try to send a substitute to represent you.
- Listen actively to ideas and opinions. Engage in constructive discussion.
- Be accessible to Penn State Berks faculty and students.
- Be proactive. Provide support and feedback.
- Assist in obtaining sources of support for the growth and development of entrepreneurship minor at Penn State Berks.
- Make recommendations for the courses, the material used (e.g., case studies), and speakers for the Entrepreneurship Speaker Series.
Current Advisory Board Members for the E-SHIP Minor:
Mr. Joseph E. Dolan, Dolan Construction, Inc.
Mr. Thomas G. Faust, T. G. Faust, Inc.
Mr. Greg Flemming, IBM Retired
Mr. Chris Kaag, Corps Fitness
Ms. Jennifer Leinbach, Keystone Innovation Zone
Mr. Ramon Melecio, Linktech, Inc.
Mr. Mark Sammartano, Blue Marcsh Holdings, LLC
Mr. Todd Schorle, T S Tech Enterprises, Inc.
Ms. Chris Talarico, Chris Talarico & Associates, Inc.
Mr. George Weaver, Precision Medical Products, Inc.
Mr. Seth Walizer, State Farm Insurance
- Minor in Entrepreneurship
- E-SHIP Resources