Program Learning Goals
Student graduates of our baccalaureate degree should be able to:
- Apply appropriate measurement and statistical techniques to analyze information pertaining to business applications.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of contemporary business practices across business disciplines.
- Effectively communicate.
- Understand ethical principles and ramifications as they apply to business situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with diverse populations, especially within a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to use appropriate business, statistical, and office software applications.
- B.S. in Business