Create MyPennState Profile
By creating a MyPennState Profile you will be given a Friends of Penn State user id and password which will allow you to sign in to work on your online application. You can also use MyPennState to check the status of your application once it has been submitted.
- Penn State University prefers the online application
- Please be sure to hit "submit" after paying the $50 application fee using a credit card
Request High School Transcript
- Please be sure to have your high school transcript sent directly to the University Park campus at:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
The Pennsylvania State University
201 Shields Building, Box 3000
University Park, PA 16804-3000
Provide Standardized Test Scores from the testing agency
- We accept the SAT (code #2660) or the ACT (code#3656).
- We do not require the SAT Subject Tests.
- Transfer students who have taken 18 credits or more at another college (after graduating high school) do not have to send Standardized Test Scores.
- Adult Learners (24 years of age or older) also do not have to send Standardized Test Scores
Provide College Transcripts
- Penn State will only accept official transcripts, in a sealed envelope
- Transcripts must be sent to University Park
Receive Admission Decision
- Log on to MyPennState to see admission decision.
- Students will also receive admission decision in the mail soon after the online decision has posted
Accept Offer of Admission
- Accept offer of admission by logging into MyPennState account, pay enrollment fee (non-refundable) online using a credit card.
- If offered a housing contract, a separate non-refundable fee is required to secure the housing spot.
- If not paying enrollment fee online, return Acceptance Notification with check or money order (this fee is non-refundable) to the Pennsylvania State University
Connect with Penn State Berks
Join Penn State Berks Class of 2018 group to receive the news for our incoming class.
"Like" Penn State Berks to learn about campus events and activities.
Perkins Student Center
P.O. Box 7009
Reading, PA 19610
- Admission Process
- Financial Aid