Introduction to Revit
In this hands on computer-aided drafting course, participants will be introducted to Revit, which is used for the creation of commercial and residential structures. This course will include:
- drawing and editing tools
- setting up levels, columns, and column grids
- drawing and modifying walls
- adding doors and windows, curtain walls
- creating floors
- creating schedules
- adding detail views and setting up worksets
Students are required to bring a flash drive to class.
This course will not be offered in Fall, 2016 since it is being offered during the summer. If you have an interest in registering for this course in Spring or Summer, 2017 please contact Erica Kunkel at 610-396-6221 or email@example.com.
- Adult Learner Programs
- About our Non-credit Programs
- Career Development