Introduction to Revit
In this hands on computer-aided drafting course, participants will be introducted to Revit, which is used for the creation of commercial and residential structures. This course will include:
- drawing and editing tools
- setting up levels, columns, and column grids
- drawing and modifying walls
- adding doors and windows, curtain walls
- creating floors
- creating schedules
- adding detail views and setting up worksets
Students are required to bring a flash drive to class.
Instructor: Ralph Stock
Dates: Mondays: May 9, 16, 23; June 6, 13, 20, 27; July 11, 18, 25; August 1, 8 and a make-up class will be held on August 15, 2016. * No class will be held the weeks of Memorial Day (5/30) and 4th of July.
Classroom: Gaige Building, Room 205
Time: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Please contact Erica Kunkel at 610-396-6221 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
- Adult Learner Programs
- About our Non-credit Programs
- Career Development