NEW FOR SPRING 2014 - Introduction to Revit
In this hands on computer-aided drafting course, participants will be introducted to Revit, which is used for the creation of commercial and residential structures. This course will include:
- drawing and editing tools
- setting up levels, columns, and column grids
- drawing and modifying walls
- adding doors and windows, curtain walls
- creating floors
- creating schedules
- adding detail views and setting up worksets
Students are required to bring a flash drive to class.
INSTRUCTOR: Ralph Stock
DATES: Thursdays, January 9--March 27, 2014
TIME: 6:00--9:00 PM
On-line registration will be available shortly.
To register by fax or mail, print off this non-credit form.