Penn State Berks offers a way to complete 60+ business credits toward the bachelor's degree in Business in a 20-month, accelerated Saturday program. The curriculum focuses on management and marketing emphasizing leadership, ethics, and strategic thinking across all classes. Our program stresses interpersonal and technical communications skills, collaborative student-centered learning, and a high degree of faculty-student interaction.
The program provides course options that allow students with a GPA of 3.0 or better to apply some of the credits earned toward the MBA offered at Penn State Berks.
This program is ideal for the person who wants a business degree from an internationally recognized university without taking time off work during the week.
The BSB is designed for working adults...
- who have partial four-year degree completion or associate degrees
- who may have degrees in other fields and would benefit from a business degree
- who may work for a company with education reimbursement
- who will benefit and be more promotable with a bachelor's degree in business
Key Features and Benefits:
- Accelerated 20-month program, two business courses every seven weeks, meeting every Saturday
- All 60+ credits in business offered on Saturday
- Delivered in a highly interactive manner, allowing adult learners to bring real work experiences to the classroom
- The Saturday face-to-face course meetings are paired with online instruction for optimal convenience and to complete the necessary instruction
- Financial aid available
- Employer-based reimbursement programs may aid in waiving tuition costs for many students
- Results in a Bachelor of Science in Business degree from an internationally recognized university
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More about the Saturday Program
For more information, contact Solange Israel-Mintz, Adult Student Enrollment Coordinator, at 610-396-6222 or e-mail Solange (BK-AdultStudent@psu.edu).
- Adult Learner Programs
- About our Non-credit Programs
- Career Development