Jump-start your education, your career, your future with a Penn State Berks certificate.
What is a certificate program?
A certificate program is a sequence of classes that provides you with core competencies in a specific area. Because certificate programs focus on a specific skill set, you are able to earn this Penn State credential in a relatively short time. Penn State Berks offers a number of professional and technical certificate programs that can help you meet your career goals.
Non-Credit Certificate Programs:
- Project Management
- 2D/3D CAD Certificate
- PLC for Industry Certificate Program
- Construction Management Certificate
- Leadership Development Certificate
We also offer courses to help prepare you for professional certification and licensing exams:
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) Human Resource Certification Exam Review
- Professional Engineer Exam Review
- Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®) from the Institute of Supply Management® (ISM)®
- PMP® Exam Preparation
For more information about the SHRM certificate program:
E-mail Elaine Berish (email@example.com) or call 610-396-6230
For more information about all other certificate programs:
E-mail Erica Kunkel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 610-396-6230
Credit Certificate Programs:
- Foundations of Employment Relations & Leadership Certificate
- Information and Cyber Security Certificate
How to Register
View registration instructions to register for certificate courses as a nondegree undergraduate student.
- Undergraduate Nondegree Enrollment Form (PDF opens in new window)
- Registration Drop/Add Form (PDF opens in new window)
For more information about these credit certificate programs: E-mail Solange Israel-Mintz
(BK-AdultStudent@psu.edu) or call 610-396-6222
Things your employer should know:
We offer a wide variety of certificate programs designed by university and business experts in response to the needs of businesses and organizations throughout Pennsylvania. We deliver the programs at your site or ours at times that suit your workplace schedule. These high-quality education programs are affordable and backed by Penn State's reputation. If your employer would like more information on how certificates can benefit their employees and their business, have them E-mail Solange Israel-Mintz (email@example.com) in the Continuing Education office or call 610-396-6222.
- Adult Learner Programs
- About our Non-credit Programs
- Career Development