Penn State Berks offers a large selection of Non-credit courses focused on Personal Enrichment and Professional Development. These programs include:
- 2D/3D CAD Certificate Program
- Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Production Management Workshops
- Professional Engineer Exam Reviews
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Project Management Certificate Program
- Youth Summer Camps
Penn State Berks Continuing Education programs help working professionals and adult students meet their educational goals. Count on Continuing Education as your resource for information on both Credit and Non-credit programs.
Credit programs focused on adult students (including evening study programs) include:
- Engineering Technology
- Organizational Leadership
- Information Sciences and Technology
View complete list of Degree Programs offered at the Berks Campus.
View credit course schedule.
- Adult Learner Programs
- About our Non-credit Programs
- Career Development