Making a Career with Penn State
Penn State is a great place for a career and Penn State Berks is committed to providing a supportive, challenging employment environment that allows faculty and staff members to reach their full potential. Working collaboratively with other University locations, each individual's contribution is valued and supports our land-grant mission of teaching, research, and service. Faculty and staff have the advantage of working on a small campus while being part of a large University.
Penn State Berks is committed to recruiting and retaining high-quality faculty and staff members who want to work at a student-centered, multidisciplinary campus that is committed to serving the needs of the local community. Delivering a high-quality education is a Penn State tradition as is actively fostering and supporting diversity on our campus.
Great benefits for employees
- Training and professional development
- Comprehensive health care plans
- Flexible benefits spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Family-friendly policies, including family leave
- Penn State tuition grant-in-aid for employee and eligible dependents
- Generous leave policies, including paid holidays
- Fitness facilities on campus
- Life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Human Resources Office, Peiffer Farmhouse, First Floor
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Employment Opportunities