IRA Assessment Programs, Learning Outcomes & Assessments-Engineering Entrepreneurship Minor (EBC)
Some examples of assessments shown when mouse-over competency headings
- Demonstrate ability to describe, explain, demonstrate, and defend new business ideas and concepts.
- Use persuasive communication to market ideas and secure funding from potential investors.
- Successfully network to navigate appropriate economies (global, regional, and local).
- Engage appropriate teamwork skills needed to succeed in an entrepreneurship environment.
- Exhibit leadership of entrepreneurship teams.
- Collaborate among group members and across other entities, projects, etc.
- Be team-oriented.
Students will demonstrate ability to be an “ambidextrous thinker”, one who can appropriately blend rigor with creativity.
Dr. Sadan Kultral-Konak email@example.com or 610-396-6137
- Office of Planning, Research & Assessment