2012-2013 Assessment Grant Recipients
Dr. Jayne Leh Assistant Professor, Special Education; Mr. John Guiseppe Instructor, Economics; and Dr. David Bender Campus Registrar; Associate Professor, Education: Assessment of undergraduate education majors’ learning: Using observations from a short-term study abroad experience to analyze understandings of teaching in a culturally diverse setting.
Dr. Michele Ramsey Associate Professor, Communication Arts and Sciences, Women's Studies: Assessment of CAS program objective #4: An ability to locate, synthesize, and assimilate new information from a variety of sources.
Dr. Jeanne Marie Rose Associate Professor, English: Ongoing Composition Program Assessment: Assessing Development in English 15.
Dr. Brenda Russell Associate Professor, Psychology; Program Coordinator, Applied Psychology: Creating more objective measures of outcome assessment in the Applied Psychology Program.
Dr. Christian Weisser Associate Professor, English; Program Coordinator, Professional Writing: Development of a rubric to assess senior portfolios in the Professional Writing Program.
2012-13 Assessment Grant Committee Members
- Dr. David Aurentz, Associate Professor, Chemistry
- Dr. Paul Esqueda, Sr. Associate Dean for Academic Affairs; Professor, Engineering
- Dr. Jayné Park-Martinez, Research Analyst
- Mr. John Shank, Associate Librarian; Instructional Design Librarian
- Dr. Terry Speicher, Assistant Professor, Engineering; Program Coordinator
- Office of Planning, Research & Assessment
- Strategic Plan 2008-2013