Cohort-based faculty development program
The eLearning Academy at Penn State Berks is a cohort-based hybrid course that provides a unique opportunity for faculty to transform their face-to-face course to an online or hybrid format.
This video was edited by Menelik Young, a student working as support staff in the Penn State Berks Media Commons.
- Faculty Development
- Overview of Opportunities
- ANGEL Support
- Berks Learning Technologies Certificate
- Building Learning Series
- Canvas LMS
- eLearning Academy
- Instructional Technology Pilot Program
- Online Course Quality Grant Program
- TLI Grant Partnership Program
- TLI Program: Reports from Recipients
- Resources for Teaching and Learning