What is ANGEL?
ANGEL stands for A New Global Environment for Learning. It is the official CMS (Course Management System) used by Penn State. Instructors and students can use the ANGEL web site as a place to post course documents and host class activities. Use of ANGEL Instructors use ANGEL to post or upload items such as their course syllabi, course announcements, homework assignments, documents in various formats (such as Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF), quizzes, surveys, discussion forums, and web site addresses. Once an item is uploaded to the proper course space in ANGEL, students can easily access this material from anywhere that they have Internet access.
Select one of the links below for additional information on that topic:
- Faculty Development
- Overview of Opportunities
- ANGEL Support
- Berks Learning Technologies Certificate
- Building Learning Series
- Canvas LMS
- eLearning Academy
- Instructional Technology Pilot Program
- Online Course Quality Grant Program
- TLI Grant Partnership Program
- TLI Program: Reports from Recipients
- Resources for Teaching and Learning