The Berks One Button Studio is located at Thun 127.
Reserve the space at the library circulation desk.
This video was written, filmed and edited by Penn State Berks student Michael Faust, who provides support to students working on Media Commons projects at the campus.
Three types of projects in One Button Studio:
- Film short video scenes utilizing studio lighting, microphone, gray backdrop and mounted camera.
- Film scenes with perfectly keyed green background for special effects editing in iMovie or other programs
- Presentation Practice: Record yourself along with your projected visuals to practice an oral presentation
- Faculty Development
- Overview of Opportunities
- ANGEL Support
- Berks Learning Technologies Certificate
- Building Learning Series
- eLearning Academy
- Instructional Technology Pilot Program
- Online Course Quality Grant Program
- TLI Grant Partnership Program
- TLI Program: Reports from Recipients
- Resources for Teaching and Learning