Resources from the Center for Learning & Teaching
Yammer can be used to connect with students outside of the classroom. By using a Yammer Group for your class, students will be able to communicate with both the instructor and other students.
Yammer groups allow you to communicate with your fellow students and instructor. If your instructor has not manually added you to the class group, you can join the group by searching for it.
For more information, visit the Yammer at Penn State website »
- Faculty Development
- Overview of Opportunities
- ANGEL Support
- Berks Learning Technologies Certificate
- Building Learning Series
- eLearning Academy
- Instructional Technology Pilot Program
- Online Course Quality Grant Program
- TLI Grant Partnership Program
- TLI Program: Reports from Recipients
- Resources for Teaching and Learning