Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index
American Flag

Required Documents

Application for benefits may be completed online at www.gibill.va.gov. The VA Office will mail a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or Award Letter that indicates the months and percentage of entitlement for Chapter 33 Post 9/11, monthly rate of payment for Chapters 30, 35,1606 and 1607.

Veterans must provide a copy of the COE or Award Letter with their DD-214, Military Discharge, and National Guard/Reservist must provide DD Form 2384-1, Notice of Basic Eligibility, at the time of application.

For students transferring from another college and previously received benefits you will need to complete VA form 22-1995 (Request for Change of Programs or Place of Training).

Students receiving VA education benefits must provide the Veteran Service Office with a list of registered courses (Veterans Certification Form) each semester for continuation of payments.


Certifying Officials

Judy Rile, Student Aid Coordinator, Perkins Student Center, Room 6
Phone: 610-396-6070, E-mail: JAR38@psu.edu

Paula Adams, Administrative Coordinator, Student Affairs, Perkins Student Center, Room 14
Phone: 610-396-6062, E-mail: pla2@psu.edu

Nettie Matz, Admissions/Financial Aid Counselor, Perkins Student Center, Room 6
Phone: 610-396-6070, E-mail: ACC16@psu.edu