Commuter Student Services
Commuter students are approximately two thirds of the total student enrollment. A commuter student is defined as either residing at home, or those living off-campus in an apartment complex or as a boarder.
- Provide programs and services that directly address the needs of commuter students
- Inform students of campus events, policies and procedures
- Encourage involvement in campus life beyond the classroom
- Serve as an advocate for commuter student concerns
Some commuter services include:
- Listserve of Commuter Students
- Website for Commuter Students
- Survival Guide for students that live off-campus away from home
- Commuter Student Council
Want more information?
Information about commuter student services is available in Room 6 of the Perkins Student Center. Contact: Joe Webb at 610-396-6072 for more details.
Other Special Services
These are some other special services for students at Penn State Berks:
- Information for Current Students
- On Our Campus